Japanese Style Mushroom Soba Noodles
- The mushroom soup, which is simmered over low heat until the aroma is diffused, is paired with refreshing Japanese-style soba noodles. It is fresh enough to drop the tongue and calms the temperature. It is a delicacy that can be eaten by all physiques in all seasons.
- Boletus: 6
- Shiitake: 3
- Agaricus blazei: 6
- Abalone mushroom: 6
- Dictyophora: 2
- Cordyceps flower: a small handful
- Chinese wolfberry: a few
- Light soy sauce: moderate amount
- Salt: moderate amount
- Japanese soba noodles: 3 servings
1. After washing all the raw materials, soak them in cold water for about 4 hours; wash them again after soaking, taking care to remove the sand in the pedicle;
2. Put all the raw materials into the soup pot, add enough cold water, bring to a boil on high heat, turn to medium heat and cook for 30 minutes, then turn to low heat for 2 hours;
3. Boil the soba noodles, drain with cold water, and then drain with boiling water and place in a bowl. Mushroom soup with light soy sauce and salt to taste, just pour it on the noodles.
Adhering to the principle of "Natural, Healthy and Delicious", we carefully collect natural and pollution-free raw materials, and process and produce rare edible mushroom products represented by truffles, matsutake, morels, delicious boletus, and chanterelles.
Address：No. 255, Luohan Road, Peng Town, Shuangliu District, Chengdu City, Sichuan Province
Hotline：+86 28 85850095