Japanese style island trevally and matsutake claypot rice
- The claypot rice is fragrant and crispy. The salty rice with delicious matsutake makes people want to eat it.
- Island trevally fillet: 1/4
- Matsutake: 3
- Sausage: a short section
- Rice: 1 cup
- Light soy sauce: 1 spoon
- Sugar: 1 teaspoon
- Lard: 1 teaspoon
1. Cut matsutake mushrooms and sausage into small pieces;
2. Cut 1/4 island trevally fillet into strips;
3. Wash the rice, spread the island trevally fillet, matsutake slices and sausage diced, add a small spoon of soy sauce, sugar (optional) and lard, and start the cooking function of the rice cooker with one button;
4. Sprinkle chopped green onion before the rice is cooked and mix it.
Adhering to the principle of "Natural, Healthy and Delicious", we carefully collect natural and pollution-free raw materials, and process and produce rare edible mushroom products represented by truffles, matsutake, morels, delicious boletus, and chanterelles.
Address：No. 255, Luohan Road, Peng Town, Shuangliu District, Chengdu City, Sichuan Province
Hotline：+86 28 85850095