French Truffle Mashed Potatoes
- Mashed potatoes are easy to make, very creamy, and have a wonderful earthy flavor with lots of black truffles
- Potatoes: 3 pounds
- Salt: 1/8 cup
- Yogurt: 1/4 cup
- Butter: 4 tablespoons
- Cream: 1/2 cup
- Truffle: moderate amount
- Truffle oil: 1 tablespoon
- Salt: 2 teaspoons
1. Cut the potatoes into cubes. Add a pot of boiling water and 1/8 cup of salt together;
2. Boil for 20-25 minutes, until the potatoes are easily pierced with a fork. Drain the water completely;
3. Put back into the pot, chop the truffles, then use butter, sour cream, butter, cream, chopped truffles, truffle oil, and salt. Be careful not to mash, or the potatoes will become sticky.
Adhering to the principle of "Natural, Healthy and Delicious", we carefully collect natural and pollution-free raw materials, and process and produce rare edible mushroom products represented by truffles, matsutake, morels, delicious boletus, and chanterelles.
Address：No. 255, Luohan Road, Peng Town, Shuangliu District, Chengdu City, Sichuan Province
Hotline：+86 28 85850095