- Classic French appetizer Stuff Mushroom
- Mushrooms: 7-9
- Chicken or beef: 150 grams
- Onions: 50 grams
- Carrots: half a root
- Garlic: 1 clove
- Salt, black pepper: appropriate amount
1. Gently separate the umbrella cover and stem of the mushroom by hand and chop;
2. Chopped onion, carrots and garlic, fry until fragrant, then add the chopped umbrella stems and stir fry. Season with salt and black pepper;
3. Machine the chicken or beef into mash;
4. The mashed meat and the fried chopped vegetables can be fully stirred to form a filling;
5. Use a spoon to fill the meat into the mushroom cover;
6. Put in the oven for 10-15 minutes and enjoy.
Adhering to the principle of "Natural, Healthy and Delicious", we carefully collect natural and pollution-free raw materials, and process and produce rare edible mushroom products represented by truffles, matsutake, morels, delicious boletus, and chanterelles.
Address：No. 255, Luohan Road, Peng Town, Shuangliu District, Chengdu City, Sichuan Province
Hotline：+86 28 85850095